WHAT IS DEEP CLEANING
Deep cleaning is a thorough cleaning of a space that focuses on removing dirt and grime from all surfaces, rather than just quickly tidying up or dusting. It typically includes cleaning tasks that are often overlooked or done less frequently, such as cleaning baseboards, windowsills, and light fixtures.
Deep cleaning may also involve moving furniture and appliances to access and clean hard-to-reach areas. It is typically more time-consuming and labor-intensive than regular cleaning, but it can help to improve the overall cleanliness and appearance of a space.
TOOLS FOR DEEP CLEANING
There are a few tools that can be helpful for deep cleaning:
- A vacuum cleaner with a HEPA filter can help to remove dirt, dust, and other particles from floors and surfaces.
- A carpet cleaner can be used to deep clean carpets and remove stains.
- A steam cleaner can be used to sanitize and deep clean hard surfaces such as countertops, tiles, and sealed wood floors.
- A scrub brush or toothbrush can be helpful for scrubbing small crevices and corners.
- A mop and bucket can be used to clean and disinfect hard floor surfaces.
- A ladder can be helpful for reaching high surfaces such as ceilings and fans.
- Cleaning solutions and disinfectants can be used to kill germs and remove dirt and stains. It’s important to use these products safely and according to the instructions on the label.
- Rubber gloves can help to protect your hands from cleaning solutions and allow you to grip surfaces more easily.
- A small flashlight can be helpful for illuminating small or dark areas.
- Trash bags can be used to dispose of any trash or debris that is generated during the cleaning process.